WELCOME TO WALLS AND ROOF
‘Walls and Roofs’, the name is self-explanatory meaning shelter and accommodation. Our venture is
to equip people with sustainable future through building preservation, green architecture, and smart
Walls and Roofs is a land trading and development company that has its own individual projects and
also helps existing builders promote their projects. It focuses on providing lands at affordable rates
where the entire family can shape their future in a luxurious manner.
Our journey started with Late Shri Ramlabhaya Khanchand Varma, who founded Hari Om Group in
1975. Hari Om Group is renowned in the real state sector and has made a remarkable journey in the
development of commercial and residential projects across Ahmedabad. Projects done by Hari Om
1) Hari Om Market (1975) - Located in Kalupur city, it is Gujarat’s first A/C Commercial Market
which deals in cloth business
2) Hari Om Estate (1980) - Industrial setup of small scale industries at chakudia Mahadev
3) Hariom Nagar (1984) – Situated in heart of the city D’cabin Sabarmati, it was originated to
provide houses to many middle class families.
4) Hare Krishna Complex (1986) – This commercial complex exists in the middle of the city at
Ashram Road and consists more than 150 offices and about 40 showrooms.
5) Krishna Apartment (1988) - First scheme of 2BHK flats for middle class families at Dani
6) Hari Om Park (1992) – Scheme of 200 flats embellished in Drive In Area which consists of
2bhk and 3bhk flats.
Walls and Roofs came into existence in the year 2012 by Mr. Mahendra R Varma, son of Late Shri
Ramlabhaya Khanchand Varma. He created a business plan, namely ‘Comfy Villas’ in 2012 to help
people get lands at affordable rates and securing their future with comfortable and luxurious living.
It is located at Baghodra which is 150 kms away from Ahmedabad.
Another project, namely ‘The Heritage Hills’ is located at Dungarpur, near Gujarat Rajasthan Border.
Walls and Roofs is helping in promoting the project, also it is working on beautifying the project’s
houses with the help of its other firm Varma’s Furnishing, which deals into providing quality services
in the Home Furnishing sector.